Monday, March 22, 2010

Tiger Back On The Prawel

Tiger Woods gave his first two one-on-one interviews last night (all beit a whole five minutes) to ESPN and Golf Channel.

I feel that the questions that were asked were justified and Woods answered honestly and kept family matters private, which they should be. But, when it came to being asked about the car accident, I felt that he could of given more detail to what happened. He said "it was all in the police report and is public record." We all know there is more to the story that we may never know, but with the world of TMZ and social media like Twitter, anything is possible to surface some day.

Woods will make his return to the PGA Tour in a couple weeks for The Masters at the beautiful and prestigious Agusta National where he won his first major championship and four green jackets in total. Some were saying why not do a sit down with 60 Minutes (as The Masters is carried by CBS and would be a great way to tie the whole week together) and that would not have been a bad idea, so he wouldn't have to deal with a tone of media. But, Agusta is a very tight place when it comes to what media gets to be on the grounds.

If it were anyone else who was making their first tournament of the year at The Masters, I would not give them a chance. But, this is Tiger Woods, the worlds number one golfer.

I don't agree with the things he has done, but that is his personal matters and all I care about is what he does on the golf course. I will be cheering for him when he tees off on April 8.

Chase Hadden

No comments:

Post a Comment